Features & Benefits
Reciprocating Compressors 1.1-26kW (2-30hp)
R-Series Compressors are loaded with features designed for day-in, day-out performance. Loaded with rugged features, these compressors deliver high performance and tremendous value. This compressor pump comes with a 5-year pro-rated warranty. As a result, R-series compressors offer long, trouble-free service with unbridled operating efficiency.
Specifications and Features
- 2 – 30 hp
- Up to 175 psig
- 4.2 – 202 acfm at 175 psig on electric driven units
- Gas and diesel engine drive models available
- Tank or Base Mounted, Simplex & Duplex Models
- Single & Two Stage Splash-Lubricated Pumps
- Prorated 5-Year Warranty on Pump
- Factory filled with AEON lubricant
Positive acting, governor-type centrifugal unloader assures longer motor life by allowing the compressor to start unloaded every time.
Many options are available to help you develop a Gardner Denver compressor package that exactly matches your specific operating requirements.
- Magnetic Starter
- Air-Cooled or Water-Cooled Aftercooler
- Automatic Tank Drain (Pneumatic)
- Vibration Isolators
- Low Oil Level Monitor
- Refrigerated Dryer
- Microprocessed Duplex Relay Control Panel
- AEON™ Lubricants
- Power Monitor
- Constant Speed Control
- Dual Control to run either in start/stop or constant speed mode
- NEMA 4 rated parts
- Alternate Voltages and TEFC, ODPHE, TEFCHE Electric
- Cooler operating temperatures result in longer life and consistent performance over time.
- Gasketless design eliminates the possibility of blown head gaskets for leak-free operation.
- Aluminum alloy first-stage piston is weight matched to the cast iron second-stage piston, ensuring proper balance.
- Three compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control, minimum blow-by and high efficiency air delivery.
Lightweight Connection Rods
- High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight. An integral, precision-bored crankpin bearing and a needle bearing for the piston pin properly distribute bearing loads for longer bearing life than bushings.
Pressure Relief Valves
- Located in interstage and discharge.
- Large-diameter finned tubing is positioned to obtain the greatest cooling effect between stages for maximum compressor efficiency.
Optimized Cooling Fan/Flywheel
- Precision balanced flywheel has fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life.
Reliable, High-Flow Valves
- Single-unit, disc-type valves provide low lift and long life. Discs are made of corrosion resistant Swedish steel. Valves are easily serviced by removing the manifolds only.
Oversized Main Bearings
- Tapered roller-type main bearings provide full contact and support of the crank plus delivers the longest possible life.
- Constructed of rugged ductile iron with large diameter throws for minimum bearing loads and counterweights to minimize vibration.
Large Capacity Crankcase
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, corner oil fill boss and large oil drain.